After teasers, Flipkart just launched the Nokia PureBook X14 laptop, the first Nokia branded laptop to be launched in India. It features a 14″ Full HD screen with 4.8 mm bezels with 86% Screen-to-body ratio that is powered by Dolby Vision for ultra-vivid picture quality, is powered by an Intel i5 10th Gen quad-core processor, coupled with 8GB of RAM and 512GB NVMe SSD, has a 1.1kg ultralight body and a 16.8mm sleek form-factor.
The Nokia PureBook X14 also has Dolby Atmos for headphones, comes with Windows 10 Home pre-installed, features HD IR webcam with Windows Hello face unlock, backlit keyboard with adjustable brightness, and the precision touchpad with multiple gesture options.
Nokia PureBook X14 specifications
- 14-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LED Backlit IPS Display with Dolby Vision
- 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-10210U (6MB L3 Cache, up to 4.2GHz) (Comet Lake) processor, Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD
- HD IR Webcam, Built-in Dual Microphone
- Backlit keyboard with 1.4mm key travel
- Windows 10 Home Edition
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1
- USB 3.1 x 2 / USB 2.0 x 1 / USB type C 3.1 x1, HDMI x 1, RJ45 x 1, Audio out x 1, Mic In x 1
- Dual speakers, Realtek HD Audio, Dolby Atmos with Headphones, Dolby Access App with Multiple Pre-set Audio Modes and Settings
- Dimensions: 320.2 x 214.5 x 16.8mm; Weight: 1.1kg
- 46.7Wh battery with up to 8h battery life, 65W charging
The Nokia PureBook X14 features a Matte Black finish and will be available for pre-order from Flipkart starting from December 18th at a special launch price of Rs. 59,990.
Commenting on the launch, Vipul Mehrotra, Vice President — Nokia Brand Partnerships, said:
Launching the Nokia brand into this new product category is testament to our successful collaboration with Flipkart. We are excited to offer consumers in India a Nokia branded laptop which brings innovation to address a gap in the market, as well as the style, performance and reliability that the Nokia brand is known for.
Dev Iyer, Vice President — Private Brands at Flipkart, said:
At Flipkart, it is our constant endeavor to have our fingers on the pulse of consumers’ needs. As consumers continue to stay indoors and design their work from home lifestyles, their needs when it comes to high-end value electronics have taken center focus. With the Nokia PureBook X14 laptop, our effort is to provide our customers a product that not only caters to their multifunctionality needs but also ensures supreme visual and processing quality — catering to both their personal and professional needs. We are pleased to deepen our collaboration with Nokia in our shared goal of providing for the needs of Indian consumers.