Along with the Note 1, Micromax also launched its IN 1B smartphone under its new ‘IN’ brand, as it had promised. It has a 6.52-inch HD+ mini Drop LCD screen, is powered MediaTek Helio G35 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, and runs Android 10 without any ads or bloatware. It features a 13-megapixel primary rear camera along with a 2-megapixel depth sensor and an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
The rear plastic panel has metallic matte finish, and the phone packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 10W charging over USB Type-C.
Micromax IN 1B specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini drop display
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1), expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 Go Edition (2GB) / Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor
- 8MP front camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.5×75.8×8.9mm;Weight: 188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
The Micromax IN 1B comes in Purple, Blue and Green colours, is priced at Rs. 6,999 for the 2GB RAM with 32GB storage Android 10 Go Edition version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 7,999. It will be available from Flipkart starting from November 26th.