Noise, popular for its wearables has launched Noise Air Buds, the company’s latest true wireless earbuds with full touch controls. This lets you control your music, attend, end or reject calls, activate Siri or Google Assistant without having to take your phone out of your pocket. It has 13mm dynamic drivers that promises clear sound and deeper bass. It has Bluetooth v5.0 and has IPX4 rating for water resistance from sweat.
The earbuds promise 4 hours of battery life in the earphones and a total of 20 hours battery life with the 500mAh charging case which has USB Type-C port.
Noise Air Buds features and specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to devices
- 13mm dynamic drivers offer balanced sound
- Smart touch controls on the earbuds give you full control, letting you pause or play music, control volume, skip tracks and answer or rejects calls.
- Water-resistant (IPX4), making them resistant to sweat from the toughest workouts and light rain
- Weight: 4.5g (per bud)
- Supports voice assistants such as Google Assistant and Siri
- 45mAh battery in each bud offers 4 hours of playback, 500mAh battery in case offers an additional 16 hours for up to 20 hours playback, USB Type-C charging port
The Noise Air Buds come in Icy White colour, is priced at Rs. 1999, and is available from Amazon.in and official Noise website.
Commenting on the launch, Gaurav Khatri, Co-Founder, Noise said:
We realise how the new normal has transformed lives and converged two different aspects of the life — work and home — into one. We have seen how these active hustlers are ‘Always on the move’ and are looking for uncompromising support which can complement their lifestyle. We, at Noise, not only understand the sentiments of these hustlers, but also intend to fulfil their need by offering a wide range of products leveraging cutting-edge technology. Our newly-launched Noise Air Buds equate the best with Indian hustle in the current scenario with their features designed for the same.