Micromax just launched its Note 1 smartphone under its new ‘IN’ brand, as it had promised. It has a 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD screen, is powered MediaTek Helio G85 12nm SoC with 4GB of RAM, and runs stock Android 10 without ads or bloatware and guaranteed updates for 2 year. It features a 48-megapixel primary rear camera, 5-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens, 2-megapixel macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There is also a 16-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a gradient finish on the back with X design in the green version, packs a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging via USB Type-C and also has reverse charging that lets you charge other devices with an OTG cable.
Micromax IN Note 1 specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ display with 450 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with Samsung GM1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 5MP 115° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with OV16A1Q sensor with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, Google Assistant button
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The Micromax IN Note 1 comes in Green and White colours, is priced at Rs. 10,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage and the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 12,499. It will be available from Flipkart starting from November 24th.