Xiaomi just announced the Mi 10T Lite, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone along with the Mi 10T and the 10T Pro. It comes with 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, Adaptive sync variable refresh rate to switch between 144Hz, 120Hz, 90Hz, 60Hz, 50Hz, 48Hz and 30Hz. It is the first phone to be powered by Snapdragon 750G SoC, has 5G SA/NSA support with Snapdragon X52 Modem, runs Android 10 with MIUI 12, comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the front and back, has a plastic frame, NFC support, dual linear speakers and Hi-Res audio support.
The phone comes with Z-axis linear vibration motor, packs 64-megapixel 1/1.7″ Sony IMX682 sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, 2-megapixel 4cm super macro and a 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4820mAh battery with 33W fast charging that can charge up to 100% in 59 minutes.
Mi 10T Lite specifications
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD 2.5D DotDisplay with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10, 84% NTSC color gamut, 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with Sony IMX682 sensor, LED Flash, f/1.89 aperture, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with 1.12μm, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with 1.75μm, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 165.38×76.8×9mm; Weight:214.5g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4820mAh battery with 33W fast charging
The Mi 10T Lite comes in Rose Gold Beach, Pearl Gray and Atlantic Blue colours, is priced at €279 (US$ 326 / Rs. 24,030 approx) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs €329 (US$ 641 / Rs. 28,335 approx). It will go on sale in several countries starting from October 13th.