Xiaomi just announced Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro, the company’s latest smartphones in the new Mi 10T series, as it had promised. These pack a 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 144Hz refresh rate, Adaptive sync variable refresh rate to switch between 144Hz, 120Hz, 90Hz, 60Hz, 50Hz, 48Hz and 30Hz, and MEMC motion compensation technology. These come with are powered by Snapdragon 865, 5G SA/NSA support with Snapdragon X55 Modem, liquid cooling, run Android 10 with MIUI 11, comes with glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, Aluminum alloy frame, NFC, dual linear speakers and Hi-Res audio support.
The Mi 10T pro comes with 108MP Samsung sensor with 1/1.33″ sensor, supports OIS and incorporates a 4-in-1 (1.6μm) Super Pixel tech to capture rich detail, even in low-light conditions. The Mi 10T comes with a 64-megapixel 1/1.7″ Sony IMX682 sensor. These come with 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens and a 5-megapixel super macro camera, feature side-mounted fingerprint scanner, X-axis linear vibration motor and pack a 5000mAh battery with MMT (Middle middle tab) technology and 33W fast charging that can charge up to 100% in an hour.
Xiaomi Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 144Hz refresh rate, 500 nits (typ) / 650 nits max brightness, HDR10, MEMC, 98% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage for 10T / 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage for 10T Pro
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- Mi 10T — 64MP rear camera with IMX682 sensor, f/1.89 aperture, LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 5MP 2cm-10cm macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8K video recording
- Mi 10T Pro — 108MP rear camera with Samsung HMX 1/ 1.33″ sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens, 5MP macro lens, 8K video recording
- 20MP front-facing camera with Samsung S5K3T2 sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-res audio
- Dimensions: 165.1×76.4×9.33mm; Weight: 218g (Mi 10T Pro) ; 216g (Mi 10T)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4920mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
The Mi 10T comes in Cosmic Black and Lunar Silver colours, is priced at €499 (US$ 583 / Rs. 42,975 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs €549 (US$ 641 / Rs. 47,280 approx). The Mi 10T Pro comes in Cosmic Black, Lunar Silver and Aurora Blue Blue colours, is priced at €599 (US$ 700 / Rs. 51,570 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs €649 (US$ 758 / Rs. 55,877 approx.). These will roll out in several markets starting from tomorrow.