Huami has launched Amazfit Neo, the company’s latest smartwatch with a retro design, 1.2-inch square black and white, energy-efficient STN LCD screen that is clear even under sunlight, Lift-to-wake feature, comes with a plastic body with four buttons, features 24-hour heart rate monitoring, 5ATM (50 meter) water resistance and PUR strap.
The smartwatch has three sports modes, integrates Huami-PAI, indicator of personal activity that gives you details about your heart health and overall fitness, helping you reach or maintain your personal best and promises up to 4 weeks long battery life.
Amazfit Neo specifications
- 1.2-inch STN Black and White Display
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, weather and other apps
- Activity tracking and Sleep monitoring
- 3 sports modes (Running, Walking, Cycling)
- Buttons — 4 (SELECT/BACK/UP/DOWN)
- Optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones, Tri-axis Accelerometer
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Compatible with Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
- PAI health analysis
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM)
- Dimensions: 40.3x41x11.7mm; Weight: 32 grams
- 160mAh battery with up to 28 days battery life with typical use, 37 days with basic use