Huami has announced Amazfit Neo, the company’s latest smartwatch with a retro design, 1.2-inch square black and white, energy-efficient STN LCD screen that is clear even under sunlight, comes with a plastic body with four buttons, features 24-hour heart rate monitoring and 5ATM (50 meter) water resistance.
The smartwatch has three sports modes, integrates Huami-PAI, indicator of personal activity that gives you details about your heart health and overall fitness, helping you reach or maintain your personal best and promises up to 4 weeks long battery life.
Amazfit Neo specifications
- 1.2-inch STN LCD screen
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, weather and other apps
- Activity tracking and Sleep monitoring
- 3 sports modes (Running, Walking, Cycling)
- Optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones, Tri-axis Accelerometer
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Compatible with Android and iOS
- PAI health analysis
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM)
- Dimensions: 40.3x41x11.7mm; Weight: 32 grams
- 160mAh battery with up to 28 days battery life with typical use, 37 days with basic use
The Amazfit Neo comes in Black, Green and Orange colours, is priced at 299 yuan (US$ 43 / Rs. 3,210 approx.) and is already on sale in China.