OPPO just launched A53, the company’s latest smartphone in the A series in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ punch-hole display with 90Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate, 89.2% screen-to-body ratio, and a 16-megapixel front camera. It is powered by the latest Snapdragon 460, runs ColorOS 7.2 with Android 10 on top, features 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro sensor.
The phone has an 3D Iridescent Wave gradient design on the back, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
OPPO A53 specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 460nm 11nm Mobile Platform (1.8GHz x 4+1.6GHz x 4 Kryo 240 CPUs) with 600MHz Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 163.9×75.1×8.4mm; Weight: 186g
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The OPPO A53 comes in Electric Black, Fairy White and Fancy Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 12,990 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 15,490. It will be available from Flipkart starting from today, August 25th at 3PM.
- 5% cashback on select bank cards
- No-cost EMI up to 6 months
- Rs. 0 down payment finance schemes
- Rs. 400 discount on OPPO PowerBank 2 with A53