OPPO today confirmed that it will launch A53, the company’s new smartphone in the A series in India on August 25th. It was introduced in Indonesia recently and packs a 6.5-inch HD+ 90Hz refresh rate punch-hole display with a 16-megapixel front camera, is powered by the latest Snapdragon 460, runs ColorOS 7.2 with Android 10 on top, features triple rear cameras and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
OPPO A53 specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate,
- Octa Core Snapdragon 460nm 11nm Mobile Platform (1.8GHz x 4+1.6GHz x 4 Kryo 240 CPUs) with 600MHz Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 163.9×75.1×8.4mm; Weight: 186g
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The OPPO A53 comes in Electric Black and Fancy Blue colours and will be sold on Flipkart. It was introduced in Indonesia for RP 2,499,000 (Rs. 12,690), and we should know its priced in India next Tuesday.