HUAWEI’s HONOR recently confirmed that HONOR X10 Max will be announced on July 2nd. Now the company has confirmed that HONOR 30 Youth Edition (Lite) will be announced alongside. The company has posted official image that shows Blue and Gray colors with a gradient finish, triple rear cameras with a 48-megapixel rear camera and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
TENAA certification of the phone with the model number MXW-AN00 has revealed complete specifications of the phone, which is similar to the HUAWEI Enjoy 20 Pro that was introduced last month, so this will likely come with 90Hz refresh rate.
HONOR 30 Lite rumored specifications
- 6.5-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (4 x 2GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800 (MT6873) 7nm processor
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage expandable memory with up to 256GB with NM memory card
- Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/NM card)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro lens ith f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160×75.32 ×8.35mm; Weight: 192g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G (SA/ NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery with 22.5W fast charging
We should know the price when the phone goes official on Thursday.