HUAWEI just announced Enjoy 20 Pro, the company’s latest 5G smartphone in the ‘Enjoy series’. It packs a 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate and 91.2% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the latest MediaTek Dimensity 800 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and runs Android 10 with EMIUI 10.1 on top. It has a 48-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and a 2-megapixel 4cm macro lens. Inside the waterdrop notch on the front there is a 16-megapixel camera.
The phone has a gradient glass back, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging.
HUAWEI Enjoy 20 Pro specifications
- 6.57-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (4 x 2GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800 (MT6873) 7nm processor
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with up to 256GB with NM memory card
- Android 10 with EMIUI 10.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/NM card)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro lens ith f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160×75.32 ×8.35mm; Weight: 192g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G (SA/ NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging
The HUAWEI Enjoy 20 Pro comes in Black, Silver and Dark Blue colors, is priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 282 / Rs. 21,505 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 2299 yuan (US$ 324 / Rs. 24,730 approx.). It is now available for order and goes on sale from June 24th.