HUAWEI’s HONOR brand announced the X10 smartphone last month, now the company has confirmed the announcement of X10 Max, a bigger version of the phone with a 7.09-inch display, stereo speakers and a 5000mAh battery. Detailed specifications of the phone have surfaced, but is not clear if the company will feature a 90Hz high-refresh rate screen like the X10 or stick to 60Hz.
HONOR X10 Max 5G rumored specifications
- 7.09-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core (4 x 2GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800 (MT6873) 7nm processor with ARM Mali-G57 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with NM card
- Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP main camera, 2MP depth sensor
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 174.46×84.91×8.3mm; Weight:227g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4900mAh (minimum) / 5000mAh (typical) battery with 22.5W Fast charging
The HONOR X10 Max 5G is expected to come in Black, Blue and Silver colors. We should know more details in the coming weeks.