After rumors realme recently confirmed that it will announce realme C11 smartphone in an online event in Malaysia on June 30th. The company has confirmed that it will be the first smartphone to be powered by MediaTek Helio G35 processor, even though earlier rumors Redmi 9C will be the first one. The Octa-Core processor uses 12nm process, similar to other G series SoC, but this is clocked up to 2.3 GHz, and adopts the Cortex A53 CPUs.
A recent press render revealed green and gray color and a new rear camera design for the phone. Another leak revealed most specifications of the phone.
Realme C11 rumored specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor (Cortex-A53 CPUs) with ARM GPU
- 2GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera, 2MP depth sensor
- front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou
- 5000mAh battery
We should know all the details including the price when the phone goes official next Tuesday. It is not clear if we can expect the phone in India along with the realme X3 series on June 25th.