Samsung launched the Galaxy A51 smartphone in India back in January this year in 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version at Rs. 23999, which is now selling at Rs. 25,250 after the GST price hike. Today it has launched the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version of the smartphone in India. The new version comes in Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush White and Prism Crush Blue colors, same as the 6GB model and will be available across retail channels — offline retail stores, leading e-commerce portals and Samsung.com.
Other specifications are similar, including a 6.5-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED infinity display, Exynos 9611 SoC, 48MP main + 12MP 123-degree ultra-wide + 5MP macro and 5MP depth sensors and a 32-megapixel front camera. Super Steady Video, in-display fingerprint scanner, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, mirror back and a multi-colored diamond cut design and a 4,000 mAh battery with 15W super fast charging. Check out our Galaxy A51 review if you are planning to get the phone.
Samsung Galaxy A51 specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED screen
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 12MP 123-degree ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Samsung Pay
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9mm ; Weight: 172g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging