Motorola’s upcoming One Fusion+ smartphone surfaced recently, and now Motorola is all set to launch another smartphone in the G Series lineup, suggests a leaked promotional video. The new smartphone named Moto G Fast surfaced in an official promotional video shows the smartphone in full glory along with key specifications.
The Moto G Fast appears to be a rebranded Moto G8 for the US market, suggests a report. According to the leaked promotional video, the Moto G Fast flaunts a hole-punch display with a thick chin and sports triple rear cameras. The rear camera setup is a combination of primary + 118° ultra-wide + macro lens. The video also reveals the presence of a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner on a textured back.
Furthermore, it will be powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Mobile Platform paired with 3GB of RAM. Depending upon the region, it is said to come in different configurations with up to 4GB of RAM as well. Lastly, the video reveals 2-days of battery life on the Moto G Fast, so it should be 4000mAh battery with 10W charging support through USB Type-C.
Moto G Fast (rebranded Moto G8 specifications)
- Display: 6.4-inch (1560×720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen with 19:9 aspect ratio
- SoC: Octa-Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs); Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 3GB/4GB LPDDR4x RAM
- ROM: 64GB (eMMC 5.1); expandable up to 512GB with microSD
- OS: Android 10
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Cameras: Rear– 16MP (primary with f/1.7 aperture) + 8MP (118° Ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP 2cm macro sensor; laser autofocus
- Front – 8MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 161.27 x 75.8 x 8.95mm; Weight: 188.3g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with 10W charging
It is rumoured to be priced between US$ 200 (Rs. 15,123 approx.) to US$ 249 (Rs. 18,826 approx.) and could be unveiled in the coming weeks.