Realme just announced the X50 Pro Play, the cheaper version of the X50 Pro in China, as it had promised. It packs a 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz sampling rate, 92% screen to body ratio and the punch-hole screen houses a 16MP camera along with a 2MP depth sensor, is powered by Snapdragon 865 with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM.
It has Vapor Chamber + Multilayer Solid Graphite cooling and support for built-in 5G stand alone and non-stand alone (SA/NSA) sub-6GHz networks. The Play Edition of the phone offers custom 4D game vibration, separate gaming mode and 360° antenna.
The phone features quad rear cameras that includes a 48-megapixel primary rear camera, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro and 2MP black and white depth sensor. It has a 3D AG glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, features in-display fingerprint scanner that can unlock the phone in 0.27 seconds, features Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio certification, but it doesn’t have a 3.5mm audio jack. It packs a 4200mAh dual-cell battery with 65W SuperDart fast charging that can charge the phone from 0 to 100% in 35 minutes.
Realme X50 Pro Play specifications
- 6.44-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 1000+nits brightness, HDR10+, 100% DCI-P3 and 105% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 10 with realme UI
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, UIS stabilization, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP B&W depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.5 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, 1cc 1216 Super linear dual speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 159.0×74.2×8.9mm; Weight: 209g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (Typical) / 4110mAh (Minimum) battery with 65W SuperDart fast charging
The Realme X50 Pro Play comes in Black and Silver colors, is priced at 2999 yuan (US$ 420 / Rs. 31,970 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 3299 yuan (US$ 432 / Rs. 35,150 approx.) and the 12GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 3599 yuan (US$ 504 / Rs. 38,340 approx.). With discount coupon it will be available for as low as 2699 yuan (US$ 378 / Rs. 28,765 approx.). It will be available for order starting today and will go on sale from June 1st in China.