Realme just launched the realme Watch, the company’s first smartwatch in India, as it had promised. It has a 1.4-inch touch color LCD screen with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 12 built-in watch faces and more than 100 new watch faces with realme Link app. It has 24-hour heart rate monitoring and can also detect blood oxygen level.
The realme Watch has 14 sports modes and can also identify whether you are walking or running automatically, and the company says that it has accurate step counting algorithm. It offers notification for calls, SMS and third-party app messages, lets you remotely control the music player on your phone, and also offers remote camera shutter feature. The realme Watch is IP68 water resistant, and the 160mAh battery promises up to 9 days of battery life.
realme Watch specifications
- 1.4-inch (320×320 pixels) 323 PPI touch color LCD screen with 380 nits brightness, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 3-axis accelerometer, Heart rate sensor, Rotor Vibration motor
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android 5.0+ devices with realme Link app
- 14 Sports modes: Outdoor Run, Walk, Indoor Run, Outdoor Cycle, Aerobic Capacity, Strength Training, Football, Basketball, Table Tennis, Badminton, Indoor Cycle, Elliptical, Yoga, and Cricket
- Automated Heart Rate Measurement, 24-hour Real-time Heart Rate, Blood Oxygen (SpO2) Measurement, Sleep Detection, Steps, Calories, Distance, Water Reminder, Sedentary Reminder, Activity Records
- Music Control, Camera Control, Weather Forecast, Automatic Motion Recognition (Running/Walking)
- Call Notification, Message Reminder, Alarm Reminder
- Water Resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 36.5×11.8x256mm; Weight: 31g
- 160mAh battery with 7 days battery life with heart rate monitor on, 9 days with heart rate monitor off, 20 days on power saving mode
The realme Watch comes in Black color with silicone straps in classic design and fashion design and black, blue, red, and green colored straps. It is priced at Rs. 3999 and will be available from Flipkart and realme.com starting from June 5th. The Fashion straps will be sold at Rs. 499 separately.