Xiaomi’s Redmi launched the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max in the country a couple of months ago running MIUI 11.0 Global Stable on top of Android 10. Xiaomi doesn’t follow any fixed update frequency for the MIUI Global Stable ROM but on average, the Global Stable ROM is updated once in a month.
This post will help our readers in keeping track of MIUI updates for Redmi Note 9 Pro Max (codename ‘excalibur’).
MIUI Updates rolled out for the smartphone so far:
- [May 6, 2020]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 22.214.171.124.QJXINXM with April Android security patch. The update weighs 338 MB in size and improves system stability. [Download Link]
- [Apr 16, 2020]: Xiaomi has finally released Android 10 based Kernel Source codes for Redmi Note 9 Pro. [Github Link]
Note that Xiaomi follows staged roll-out, so the updates are randomly pushed to a limited number of users and a broader roll-out usually takes a few days after the company makes sure there are no critical bugs.
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max comes in Interstellar Black, Aurora Blue, and Glacier White colors and is available on Amazon.in, Mi.com and Mi Home Stores.
- Rs. 16,499 for 6GB RAM with 64GB storage variant
- Rs. 17,999 for 6GB RAM with 128GB storage variant
- Rs. 19,999 for 8GB RAM with 128GB storage variant