Along with the Mi 10 series smartphones and the Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 Xiaomi also introduced Mi TV 4S 65-inch 4K HDR TV, AIoT Router AC2350, AIoT Router AX3600 that was introduced in China last month and the Mi Air Purifier 3H that was launched in India as Mi Air Purifier 3 last year.
The TV has a metal frame and also comes with new Mi Remote Control with number pad, hotkeys for Netflix and Prime Video as well as Google Assistant. It also comes with Google Play Store and built-in Chromecast.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4S 65-inch specifications
- 65-inch (3840 x 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178°, 9ms dynamic response
- Amlogic Cortex Quad-Core Cortex A55 processor with Mali-470 MP3 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- Android 9.0
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 3 x HDMI (1 ARC), AV, 3 x USB, 1 x Ethernet
- Supports HDR 10 and HLG,H.264, H.265, Real, MPEG1/2/4, WMV3, VC-1
- 2 x 10W speaker, DOLBY AUDIO / DTS- HD audio dual decoding
The Xiaomi Mi TV 4S 65-inch is priced at €549 (US$ 605 / Rs. 45,480 approx.) and will be available for purchase this June at Authorized Mi Stores in Europe.
It also introduced Mi AIoT Router AC2350 with Qualcomm CPU, dual-band Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO speeds up to 2183Mbps, 6 external omnidirectional antennas + 1 AIoT antenna that automatically connects to Xiaomi smart devices using app.
The Mi AIoT Router AC2350 is priced at €49.99 (US$ 55 / Rs. 4,140 approx.) and the Mi AIoT Router AX3600 costs €119.99 (US$ 132 / Rs. 10,000 approx.). The Mi Air Purifier 3H will be available soon is priced at €179.99 (US$ 198 / Rs. 14,940). These will be available soon in Europe.