Along with the Mi 10 and the Mi 10 Pro, Xiaomi also announced the Mi 10 Lite 5G, a cheaper 5G phone for the global markets. It packs a 6.57-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen, is powered by the latest Snapdragon 765G with support for built-in 5G stand alone and non-stand alone (SA/NSA) sub-6GHz networks, comes with 48-megapixel rear camera, ultra-wide-angle lens, macro and a depth sensor with Night mode 2.0, AI Dynamic Skyscaping, and Vlog mode. It packs a 4160mAh battery with 20W fast charging.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G specifications
- 6.57-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, 0.8μm, ultra-wide sensor, depth and macro sensors
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-Display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Smart PA
- 7.98mm thick and Weighs 192g
- 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) (K30 5G), GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4160mAh (Typical) battery with 20W fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G comes in White, Gray and Green colors, is priced at €349 (US$ 383 / Rs. 28,800 approx.) for the 64GB storage version and the 128GB storage version costs €399 (US$ 438 / Rs. 33,120 approx.) and will roll out in Europe starting from early May.