Xiaomi just launched the Mi Air Purifier 3, successor of Mi Air Purifier 2S in India. It has an OLED touch display, more precise air purification with Laser particle sensor, and has smarter home integration with support for Alexa and Google Assistant.
Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3 features
- OLED touch display lets you check PM2.5 levels, humidity, WiFi connection, switch between sleep, auto, favorite, low, medium and high level modes, brightness is automatically adjusted according to ambient light
- Air quality indicators with green, orange and red ring to denote PM2.5<75mg/μ3, 75<150mg/μ3 and >150mg/μ3, respectively
- Mi Home app lets you check the indoor and outdoor air quality, temperature, and humidity, adjust the fan strength
- Amazon Alexa and Google home lets you command the air purifier with just your voice no matter
- Extremely power efficient under night mode, extremely silent at only 32 decibels
- High precision laser sensor allows the air purifier to detect particles as small as 0.3μm and instantly report the particulate matter levels .
- 360-degree cylindrical triple-layer filter traps pollutants from all angles
- Triple-layer filter removes micron-sized particles, catch harmful bacteria and even effectively removes formaldehyde and other harmful substances, and also eliminates odors.
- HEPA filter is capable of eliminating 99.97% of small pollutants (PM2.5), while the activated carbon filter is capable of ridding the air of formaldehyde, toxic substances and bad odour
- Has a Clean Air Delivery Rate, or CADR, of 380 cubic meters per hour, capable of delivering 6333 litres of purified air every minute offering cleaning range from 279-484 square feet.
The Xiaomi Air Purifier 3 is priced at Rs. 9,999 and is available from Mi.com. It will be available on Amazon and Flipkart starting 7th November 2019. Mi Air Purifier 3 filter will be available for Rs. 2,199.