Samsung just launched the Galaxy M21, the company’s latest smartphone in the M series in India, as it had announced. It has a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, is powered by the latest Exynos 9611 10nm SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, has a 48-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel 123° ultra-wide angle camera, 5-megapixel depth sensor and a 20-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a plastic body, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, and packs a huge 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging via USB Type-C.
Samsung Galaxy M21 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display with 420nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP 123° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 20MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 8.9mm thick; Weight: 188g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy M21 comes in Midnight Blue and Raven Black colors, is priced at Rs. 12,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and there is also 6RAM with 128GB storage version, which costs Rs. 14999, after Rs. 500 introductory discount offer for both. It will be available from Amazon.in starting from March 23rd. The Galaxy M30s 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version is now available for the same price.