Noise, popular for its wearables has launched Noise Shots Groove, the company’s latest true wireless earbuds with Bluetooth 5.0. The headset has voice assistant support on Android and iOS and comes with IPX5 rating for water resistance from sweat and rain.
It has a lightweight pocket-friendly round case and a grip-enhancing rubberised matte finish. The earbuds are super-light and deliver up to 5 hours of playtime on a single charge, with an additional 10 hours of playback time with the case, which can charge via USB Type-C port
Noise Shots Groove specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to devices,
- Smart touch controls on the earbuds give you full control
- Water-resistant (IPX5), making them resistant to sweat from the toughest workouts and light rain
- Round charging case with martte finish
- Supports voice assistants such as Google Assistant and Siri
- Lightweight design at 5g per earbud, 55g with the case
- Offers 5 hours of standalone playback, 300mAh battery in the case offers 15 hours of total backup, USB Type-C charging port
The Noise Shots Groove comes in Matte Black color with a matching case in the same color, is priced at Rs. 2799 and will go on sale on Flipkart and gonoise.com starting from tomorrow, March 19th. It will be available in more colors in the coming weeks.