Update: Vivo has confirmed the launch of V19 smartphone in India on May 12th, after it has been postponed from the original launch date of March 26th. Even though it was supposed to launch in India first, the smartphone appeared on the global website last month, which confirmed the complete specifications.
— Vivo India (@Vivo_India) May 11, 2020
Vivo V19 specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 E3 Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 800 nits brightness under sunlight
- Octa Core Snapdragon 712 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable with microSD
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Rear: 48MP (f/1.79 primary) + 8MP (f/2.2 wide-angle) + 2MP (f/2.4 depth) + 2MP (f/2.4 macro)
- Front: 32MP (f/2.0 primary) + 8MP (105° wide-angle f/2.2)
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 159.64 x 75.04 x 8.5 mm; Weight: 186.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C port
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 33W vivo FlashCharge 2.0 fast charging
Update March 17: Vivo has postponed the V19 launch to a later date, and the new date has not been announced.
Earlier: Vivo has confirmed the launch of V19 smartphone in India on March 26th, after the V17 launch in December last year. It has confirmed. Recently the company confirmed 32 MP Dual Front Camera in Malaysia, and the other camera should be an ultra wide sensor. The image confirmed AMOLED screen with in-display fingerprint scanner. On the back the phone has 48MP quad rear camera setup that includes an ultra-wide sensor. It should support Super Night Selfie for both the front and rear cameras.
It will likely come with a glass back, UFS 2.1 storage, feature dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and pack a 4500mAh battery with Vivo’s 18W Dual-Engine Fast Charging, same as the V19.