OPPO just launched the Reno 3 Pro, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘Reno series’ in India as it had promised. The phone is different from the Reno 3 Pro that was launched in China recently. It packs a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED screen with 91.5 screen-to-body ratio with dual punch-hole that houses a 44-megapixel main camera along with a 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots, is powered by MediaTek Helio P95 SoC with 8GB of RAM, packs 64-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens that is also capable of shooting macro images, 13-megapixel telephoto lens offering 2x optical zoom, 5x hybrid optical zoom and up to 20x digital zoom, and a 2-megapixel mono camera. It comes with Ultra Steady Video 2.0 with EIS.
It has an in-display fingerprint scanner that can unlock the phone in 0.34 seconds, features dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, has gradient finish on the back and packs a 4025mAh battery with 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 flash charge fast charging that can charge the phone up to 50% in 20 minutes and 0 to 100% in 56 minutes.
OPPO Reno 3 Pro specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P95 12nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with IMG PowerVR GM 9446 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 7 based on Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119.9° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, EIS, 13MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2x optical zoom, 5x hybrid optical zoom and up to 20x digital zoom, 2MP mono lens with f/2.4 aperture, 1/5″ Sensor, 1.75um large pixels
- 44MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture for portrait
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 158.8 x 73.4 x 8.1mm; Weight: 175g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4025mAh battery (typical) / 3935mAh (minimum) with 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 fast charging
The OPPO Reno 3 Pro comes in Auroral Blue, Midnight Black and Sky White colors, is priced at Rs. 29,990 for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs Rs. 32,990. The 128GB version will be available for pre-order from Flipkart and Amazon.in as well as other online and offline stores starting from today, March 2nd and will go on sale from March 6th.
- On the first three days of the sale, the device will be available offline at a 10% Cashback applicable on HDFC Bank Debit/Credit Card EMI and Consumer Loans, ICICI Bank Credit/Debit EMI, RBL Bank Credit Card EMI and YES Bank Credit Card EMI.
- On the first day of the sale, customers can purchase Reno3 Pro at a zero down payment from Bajaj Finserv, HDB Financial Services, IDFC First Bank and HDFC Bank. EMI options will also be available from Home Credit, ICICI Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- JIO users will get 100% additional data.
- Customers purchasing Reno3 Pro offline get complete damage protection and 1,000 lucky customers will also get a chance to get their hands on Enco Free true wireless headphones.
- Limited quantity of OPPO Wireless Speakers at only INR 1 and OPPO Enco Free true wireless headphones at a discount of INR 2000 on purchase of the Reno3 Pro
- Customers get OPPOCARE+, a trusted after sales initiative ensuring smartphone owners a professional, reliable, convenient and trustworthy experience