OPPO just launched Enco Free, the company’s latest true wireless earphones in India along with the Reno 3 Pro, as expected. It has 13.4mm drivers that promises dynamic bass, Bluetooth 5.0 support and has IPX4 ratings for protection against sweat and splashes. OPPO says that it is the world’s first true wireless headset that uses ultra dynamic speakers with dual magnetic circuit design used in high-end audio devices and is also the industry’s first to use aluminum-magnesium-titanium composite diaphragm, which makes treble clear.
It has low-latency if as low as 120ms, has dual microphones with beaming forming tech and AI for better call quality with AI noise reduction and has touch controls for volume and music control. You can choose between three different tips to perfectly fit your ears. The headset has wearing detection sensor that automatically pauses the audio when the headset is removed and it automatically connects with the phone when you open the case. It promises up to 25 hours of battery life with the case and 5 hours standalone and has USB Type-C charging.
OPPO Enco Free specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 13.4mm driver
- Touch controls for volume, call control, track change
- Dual microphones for AI call noise reduction, voice control
- Infrared sensor for intelligent wear detection so it automatically pauses when you remove them
- 120ms low-latency
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- Weight: 4.6g for each headset; 48.2 g for the case
- 31mAh battery offers 5 hours of standalone music playback / 3 hours calling (50% volume), 25 hours with the 410mAh battery case, USB Type-C charging for the case to charge in 110 minutes, 70 minutes to charge the earbuds
The OPPO Enco Free comes in Black and White colors, is priced at Rs. 7990 and will go on sale in India from Amazon.in as well as offline starting from March 4th.
OPPO also introduced the Enco W31 wireless earbuds in India priced at Rs. 4499, and said that it will be available soon.