Samsung has launched Dura Series and Copper Series Convertible Inverter Air Conditioners for the upcoming summer season. These new ACs come in 1-ton and 1.5-ton variants with three-star and five-star energy efficiency options. All the five new models come with the Convertible Mode.
Features of Convertible Inverter Air Conditioners:
- Convertible Mode: The Series comes with a convertible mode where consumers can convert their 2 Ton AC to 1.5 Ton, 1.5 Ton to 1 Ton and 1 Ton AC to 0.8T. This unique feature enables the user to control the cooling capacity of the air conditioner while saving energy and providing optimal cooling at the same time.
- 8 Pole Digital Inverter Technology: With 8-Pole Digital Inverter technology, consumers can maintain the desired temperature without frequently turning the air conditioner on and off. This series produces less torque fluctuation which ensures effective and efficient operation with less vibration and noise. It results in faster cooling and reduced energy consumption.
- Stabilizer Free Operations: Can stably operate even in high fluctuation of voltage, eliminating the need of a separate stabilizer and providing better energy efficiency ratio. With a 130V — 290V* operating range, these ACs can even sustain low voltage operation and remain stable.
- Triple Protection Plus: Protects the ACs from damage due to humidity and power surge. Triple Protector Plus provides device protection and includes anti-corrosion coating for the outdoor unit; and can endure extreme heat.
- Smart Installation: Support Smart Installation mode which automatically checks installation status to find out if there are any problems while using the air conditioner. This mode provides the comfort of setting up the AC without any hassle. It gives confirmation to the user through the digital display after the service once the set-up is completed.
Price and Availability
The new range of Samsung Convertible Inverter ACs start from Rs. 33,499 and will be available on Flipkart during the Flipkart Cooling Days from February 22 to February 25, 2020 and Samsung Estore. Consumers paying with select credit & debit cards will also get an additional 10% cashback offer of up to INR 1,500.
Additionally, the AC models will come with 10-year warranty on the highly efficient Digital Inverter Compressor, five-year warranty on the condenser, five-year warranty on the PCB Controller, free-gas recharge for five years and free installation.
Commenting on the launch, Piyush Kunnapallil, Director — Online Business, Consumer Electronics, Samsung India, said:
Samsung is partnering with Flipkart to bring its latest range of Convertible Inverter Air Conditioners to online customers during the eagerly awaited Flipkart Cooling Days. Our research has shown that AC consumers are most concerned about durability, affordability and energy efficiency and this new online series is designed to meet these expectations of consumers with Samsung’s best-in-class technology.