HONOR today announced global launch of HONOR MagicBook series and HONOR 9X Pro smartphone at a separate event in Barcelona, Spain on February 24th after GSMA has cancelled MWC next week. HONOR said that this is the first time it is globally launching its first laptop series, HONOR MagicBook. The launch will further strengthen the brand’s 1+8+N strategy, an ecosystem that integrates one smartphone, eight categories of additional connected products and a wide range of third-party linked devices.
The company will also introduce HONOR 9X Pro the brand’s first HUAWEI Mobile Services (HMS) based smartphone with 7nm Kirin 810 Chipset, alongside the HONOR MagicBook at the global launch event.
The HONOR Magicbook 14 and 15 powered by AMD Ryzen SoC were introduced in China back in November.
HONOR 9X Pro specifications
- 6.59-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 810 7nm (2x 2.27GHz Cortex-A76 +6 x 1.88GHz Cortex-A55) processor with ARM Mali-G52 MP6 GPU
- 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10 with HMS
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2″ sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 163.1×77.2×8.8mm; Weight:206g
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
HONOR will unveil its latest products and technologies through a livestream event on 24th Feb 2020 at 18:30 CET (11 PM IST 24th Feb 2020) on the company’s social media handles, as well as YouTube.