Samsung introduced the Galaxy Buds+ with a range of improvements and features at its Unpacked 2020 event last week. After opening pre-orders for the Galaxy S20 series in India, Samsung has started taking pre-orders for the Galaxy Buds+ in the country on Samsung.com at Rs. 11,990 (MRP Rs. 13,990), which will start shipping from March 6th. The earbuds come in Blue, Black and White colors. Samsung is offering the earbuds for as low as Rs. 1990 for those who pre-order the Galaxy S20 phones.
Highlights of Samsung Galaxy Buds+
- 2-Way Dynamic (Woofer +plus Tweeter) speaker for rich treble and powerful bass for more balanced sound signature with the Buds+.
- 3 Mics (2 Outer +plus 1 Inner) use beam forming technology to offer much improved audio capture for calls.
- Improved Ambient Sound feature, giving users to choose from four levels of background noise pass-through.
- Bluetooth 5.0, compatible with Samsung, other Android: Android 5.0 or higher & RAM 1.5GB above
- Sensors: Accelerometer, IR, Hall, Touch
- Buds Dimensions: 17.5 x 22.5 x 19.2mm; Weight: 6.3g
- Charging Case Dimensions: 38.8 x 70 x 26.5mm; Weight: 39.6g
- 85mAh battery on the buds offer up to 11 hours of music playback, 270mAh battery on the charging case offer a total of 22 hours playback, 3 minutes of fast charging offers 60 minutes of playback, Qi Certified wireless charging