Vivo has launched Y11, the company’s latest smartphone in India. This has an identical design language to Vivo Y12 that was launched earlier this year and comes with 6.35-inch HD+ Halo FullView LCD screen with a resolution of 720 × 1544 pixels, is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor paired with 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage which can be expanded with a microSD card.
It has a glass-like dual-tone design with a rear-mounted physical fingerprint scanner. The Y11 (2019) runs on Android 9 (Pie) on top of Funtouch OS 9.1. It has 13MP camera along with a 2MP secondary camera and the front camera is an 8MP sensor. The cameras come with AI capabilities and support various photo modes like Professional, PDAF, Palm Shoot, Voice Capture, Time Lapse, Slow Motion, Animation, HDR, Panorama, Portrait, Watermark, AI Face Beauty, and Camera Filter. It features a microUSB port and packs a 5000mAh battery.
Vivo Y11 specifications
- 6.35-inch (1544×720 pixels) HD+ display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 439 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage; expandable with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Funtouch OS 9.1 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Magnetometer
- Dimensions: 159.43 × 76.77 × 8.92mm; Weight: 190.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS, microUSB, OTG
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery
The Vivo Y11 comes in Mineral Blue and Agate Red colors, is priced at Rs. 8,990 and will be available from online offline stores.