Vivo just launched the U20, the company’s latest smartphone in the new U series in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.53-inch Full HD+ display with about 90.3% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 675 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, sports a 16MP primary sensor with f/1.78 aperture+ 8MP ultrawide sensor and an 2MP macro sensor, as well as a 16MP front-facing camera.
In has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, curved plastic back with gradient finish and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for Vivo’s 18W Dual Engine fast charging that can also charge other devices using OTG cable, but it has a micro USB port.
Vivo U20 specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable up to 256GB with micoSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 16MP primary sensor with Sony IMX499 sensor, f/1.78 aperture + 8MP 120° ultra wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture+ 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162.15 × 76.47 × 8.89mm; Weight: 193g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, micro USB port
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
The Vivo U20 comes in Racing Black and Blaze Blue is priced at Rs. 10,990 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 11,990. It will be available from Amazon.in and vivo.in starting from November 28th.
- Rs. 1000 off on pre-paid orders
- No cost EMI up to 6 months
- Jio benefits worth Rs. 6000