Update 2: Vivo has officially posted an image of the phone that confirms Quad rear cameras.
Update: Vivo smartphone with the model number V1932A and V1932T have been certified by TENAA in China revealing the specifications. Even though the image showed triple rear cameras, the V1932A listing shows five rear cameras, which could be four actually, and the V1932T model shows triple rear cameras.
Vivo S5 rumored specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen
- Octa Core Snapdragon 712 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP wide-angle camera, 5MP depth sensor, 2MP for macro
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 157.9×73.92×8.64mm; Weight: 188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4100mAh (typical) / 4010 (minimum) battery with 22.5W fast charging
Earlier: Vivo recently confirmed that S5, a new smartphone in the S series will be introduced on November 14th. Today press shots of the phone has surfaced in three colors, Blue, Green and Pink with a gradient finish. The image also shows diamond-shaped triple camera arrangement along with an LED flash, and the main camera is said to pack a 48MP sensor. This will feature an in-display fingerprint scanner and an AMOLED screen, similar to the earlier S series phones, S1 and S1 Pro.
Even though one render showed a no-notch display, another image showed a punch-hole screen, which is on the right side compared to left side on the Z1 Pro.
We still don’t have any other specifications of the phone, but we should know when the phone gets certified by TENAA in China sometime later this week. It is rumored to be priced less than 2000 yuan (Rs. 20,110 approx.) when it is announced next Thursday.