Vivo has announced a new smartphone in its S-lineup i.e., Vivo S1 Pro. The S1 Pro comes with a 6.39-inch Full HD+ display, is powered by Snapdragon 675 SoC, sports a 32MP pop-up selfie camera, similar to the V15 Pro, and will go on sale in China starting next week.
Vivo S1 Pro has 6GB/8GB RAM and comes in two storage options i.e., 128GB and 256GB and can be expanded up to 256GB via MicroSD. The smartphone sports a gradient finish to the rear and has an in-display fingerprint scanner.
With regards to optics, the Vivo S1 pro sports a 48MP primary sensor with f/1.78 aperture+ 8MP ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture+ 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture along with a 32MP front-facing pop-up camera with f/2.0 aperture. Other specifications include a 3700 mAh battery, Micro USB port, Wi-Fi, VoLTE, GPS, and A-GPS with GLONASS, etc.
Vivo S1 Pro specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 675 11nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 256GB storage, 8GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with micoSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9
- Dual SIM
- 48MP primary sensor with f/1.78 aperture+ 8MP ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture+ 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C port
- 3700mAh (typical)with 22.5w fast charging
Vivo S1 Pro comes in Love Blue and Coral Red colors, and is priced at 2698 yuan (US$ 400 / Rs. 27,700 approx.) for the 6GB RAM + 256GB storage variant as well as 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. The pre-orders are already up on Vivo China e-Shop website and it will go on sale starting May 9th, 2019.