Motorola just launched the Moto G8 Plus, the company’s latest phone in the new G8 series in India, after rumors. It packs a 6.3-inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch display, is powered by Snapdragon 665 with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 9 (Pie), which is upgradable to Android 10 and guaranteed security patches for 2 years. It has a 48-megapixel rear camera with Samsung GM1 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, 16MP action camera similar to the one action and a 5MP depth sensor with laser auto focus and 25MP front camera.
It has a plastic back, splash resistant body, rear mounted fingerprint scanner, Dual stereo speakers with Dolby audio and packs a 4000mAh battery that promises 40 hours of battery life on a single charge, and with 15W TurboPower (charger in the box) ultra-fast charging, you can can fuel up fast with 8 hours of power in just 15 minutes, says the company.
Moto G8 Plus specifications
- 6.3-inch (1080×2280 pixs) Full HD+ LCD screen with 19:9 aspect ratio
- Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP quad pixel rear camera with LED flash, f/1.79 aperture,0. 8um pixel size, PDAF, 16MP 117-degree Ultra-wide Action camera with 2.0um Quad Pixel technology, f/2.2 aperture,5MP depth sensing camera, laser auto focus
- 25MP quad pixel front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers with Dolby Audio, dual microphones, FM Radio
- Splash resistant (IPX2)
- Dimensions: 158.4x 75.8×9.1 mm; Weight 188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 15W Turbo Charging
The Moto G8 Plus comes in Cosmic Blue & Crystal Pink colors, is priced at Rs. 13,999 and will go on sale from Flipkart starting 29th October 2019 at 12:00 PM. Check out the unboxing and first impressions here.