OnePlus just introduced the OnePlus 7T Pro, the company’s latest flagship smartphone and the successor of last year’s OnePlus 7 Pro at an event in London, as it had promised. It has a 6.67-inch Fluid AMOLED display without a notch, 90Hz refresh rate, is powered by Snapdragon 855 Plus Mobile Platform with up to 8GB of RAM, liquid cooling and runs Android 10.0 with OxygenOS 10. The phone has a 48-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor and OIS, a 16MP 117° ultra-wide angle camera that can also shoot 2.5macro and a 8MP telephoto camera for 3x optical zoom. There is Nightscape Mode for both normal and ultra-wide cameras.
The phone has the same 16-megapixel camera on the front with Sony IMX471 sensor as the OnePlus 7 Pro and the 7T Pro. The company says that it has upgraded independent haptic driver that provides natural, responsive tactile feedback. It retains the alert slider, has a matte-frosted glass back with 3D Corning Gorilla Glass protection, stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos and an in-display fingerprint sensor, but this comes slightly larger 4085mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T fast charging that can charge the phone to 23% faster than last generation’s technology and promises full day’s power in just half an hour of charging.
OnePlus 7T Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio Fluid AMOLED display with 516PPI, 90Hz refresh rate, sRGB color gamut, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10, 3D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 10 with OxygenOS 10.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, 7P lens, f/1.6 aperture, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, OIS, EIS, 8MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, 1.0 μm pixel size, OIS, 3x zoom, 16MP 117° ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2.5cm macro
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 162.6×75.9×8.8 mm; Weight: 206g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4080mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T Fast Charging (5V/6A)
The OnePlus 7T Pro comes in Haze Blue color, is priced at Rs. 53,999 and will be available from Amazon.in, oneplus.in, all OnePlus experience offline stores from October 12th with early access sale at 12 pm tomorrow, 11 October, 2019 at OnePlus exclusive stores across 8 cities.
Up to INR 3000 instant discount on purchase of OnePlus 7T Pro through HDFC Bank credit and debit cards across channels including oneplus.in and OnePlus exclusive retail stores and select partner retail outlets.
INR 1750 off on purchase through ICICI debit and credit cards on Amazon.in and INR 1500 off on purchase through other popular bank debit and credit cards on Amazon.in
Additionally, up to 6 months no-cost EMI is available on select channels on purchase of the OnePlus 7T Pro.
On Amazon.in, buyers of the OnePlus 7T Pro can avail up to INR 3000 off on flight tickets through Amazon Pay.
Users purchasing OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T and 7T Pro on Amazon.in are eligible for a special 30% off on purchase of tickets to OnePlus Music Festival.
Additionally, OnePlus has teamed up with Airtel to offer several benefits. In addition to doubling data benefits, the partnership will also offer accessories voucher for oneplus.in for INR 500, 3 months free Netflix membership, a 1 year free Amazon Prime Video membership, Airtel TV Premium membership, a Wynk membership as well as Airtel Secure.