OnePlus just introduced the OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition, along with the OnePlus 7T Pro at an event in London, as it had promised. It has a 6.67-inch Fluid AMOLED display without a notch, 90Hz refresh rate, is powered by Snapdragon 855 Plus Mobile Platform, but it comes with 12GB of RAM. It has Papaya Orange finish that races around the bottom edge of the device before fading into the black. The phone has a pattern underneath the glass back of the phone. Light streaks across the McLaren logo, illuminating and disappearing in an instant. The phone also comes with custom themes and custom wallpaper. There is also an exclusive alcantara case with honeycomb design.
Other specifications are similar, including Android 10.0 with OxygenOS 10. The phone has a 48-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor and OIS, a 16MP 117° ultra-wide angle camera that can also shoot 2.5macro and a 8MP telephoto camera for 3x optical zoom. There is Nightscape Mode for both normal and ultra-wide cameras. It has a 16-megapixel camera on the front, stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos, in-display fingerprint sensor and a 4085mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T fast charging that can charge the phone to 23% faster than last generation’s technology and promises full day’s power in just half an hour of charging.
OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition specifications
- 6.67-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio Fluid AMOLED display with 516PPI, 90Hz refresh rate, sRGB color gamut, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10, 3D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR4X RAM, 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 10 with OxygenOS 10.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, 7P lens, f/1.6 aperture, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, OIS, EIS, 8MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, 1.0 μm pixel size, OIS, 3x zoom, 16MP 117° ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2.5cm macro
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 162.6×75.9×8.8 mm; Weight: 206g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4080mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T Fast Charging (5V/6A)
OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition comes in Papaya Orange color, is priced at Rs. 58999 and will be available from Amazon.in and all OnePlus exclusive online and offline channels on open sale starting 12 pm on 5 November 2019. It will be available in limited quantity through pre-booking at Rs. 5000 starting 11 October across OnePlus exclusive retail stores. Pre-bookings will be eligible for a pair of Type-C Bullets and will receive the OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren edition on 18th October.