realme launched the realme C2 along with realme 3 Pro in the country back in April running ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie). realme doesn’t follow a fixed update frequency but the company rolls out updates frequently.
This post will help our readers in keeping track of ColorOS updates for realme C2, ColorOS updates rolled out for the realme C2 so far,
- [Mar 25, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1941EX_11.A.24 with March security patch. The update brings swipe gestures along with VoWiFi for Airtel and Jio. [Download Link]
- [Jan 28, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1941EX_11.A.23 with January security patch. The update also brings fix for WhatsApp video call restart issue. [Download Link]
- [Dec 19, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1941EX_11.A.21
with December security patch. It also adds dark mode toggle in notification, flash on call and more. [Download Link]
- [Dec 2, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1941EX_11_A.20 with November security patch. The update fixes touch response issues. [Download Link]
- [Nov 25, 2019]: realme C2 will be upgraded to Android 10 based realme UI in Q3 2020, confirms realme.
- [Oct 25, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1941EX_11_A.18 with October security patch. The update brings system-wide Dark Mode, updated charging animation, realme laboratory along with swipe down on the home screen to expand notification center feature. [Download Link]
- [Sep 30, 2019]: realme has started rolling out Android Pie based RMX1941EX_11_A.17 with September 2019 security patch. The update brings digital wellbeing, and redesigned notification center interface to realme C2. [Download Link]
Note that realme follows staged rollout and the updates are randomly pushed to a limited number of users and a broader rollout usually takes a few days after the company makes sure there are no critical bugs.
Check out RMX1941EX_11.A.23 changelog below,
● Android security patch: March, 2020
● Added swipe gestures from both sides
● Added Airtel and Jio VoWiFi features( IN only)