realme launched the realme C2 along with realme 3 Pro in the country back in April running ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie). realme doesn’t follow a fixed update frequency but the company rolls out updates frequently.
This post will help our readers in keeping track of ColorOS updates for realme C2, ColorOS updates rolled out for the realme C2 so far,
- [Dec 19, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1941EX_11.A.21
with an updated December security patch. It also adds dark mode toggle in notification, flash on call and more. [Download Link]
- [Dec 2, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1941EX_11_A.20 with an updated November security patch. The update fixes touch response issues. [Download Link]
- [Nov 25, 2019]: realme C2 will be upgraded to Android 10 based ColorOS 7 in Q3 2020, confirms realme.
- [Oct 25, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1941EX_11_A.18 with an updated October security patch. The update brings system-wide Dark Mode, updated charging animation, realme laboratory along with swipe down on the home screen to expand notification center feature. [Download Link]
- [Sep 30, 2019]: realme has started rolling out Android Pie based RMX1941EX_11_A.17 with September 2019 security patch. The update brings digital wellbeing, and redesigned notification center interface to realme C2. [Download Link]
realme says it is a staged rollout and will be randomly pushed to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in coming days after the company makes sure there are no critical bugs. realme C2 is available starting Rs. 5,999 with additional bank offers in ongoing sales on Flipkart.
Check out RMX1941EX_11.A.21 changelog below,
● Android security patch: December，2019
● Added click the blank area to back to the launcher on recent task interface
Notification Center and Status Bar
● Added fast switch toggles of dark mode in notification center
● Added flash on call feature
Known issue fixed
● Fixed the issue of the volume bar blocked by the camera while horizontal status