Samsung launched the Galaxy M30s smartphone in India last week as the successor of the M30 with improved cameras, faster processor and a bigger battery starting at a competitive price of Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version. Now it has announced a new 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version for the predecessor, Galaxy M30 which was launched back in February this year. The phone got Android Pie update with One UI back in May.
Samsung has also announced that the Galaxy M30 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version which now retails for Rs. 13990 after a recent price cut will get another Rs. 2000 discount and will be available for Rs. 11,999. Both these will be available during Amazon Great Indian Sale from September 29th.
Samsung Galaxy M30 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED Infinity-U display
- Octa-Core (1.8GHz dual + 1.6GHz Hexa) Exynos 7904 14nm processor with Mali-G71 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with One UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 5-megapixel secondary camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide angle camera with 123-degree wide-angle lens
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension: 159 x 75.1 x8.4mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging