Samsung has finally launched the Galaxy M30, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘M series’, as it had promised, after it launched the M10 and M20 smartphones last month. It has a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display, and features triple rear cameras that includes a 13-megapixel main camera, 5-megapixel camera for portrait shots and a 5-megapixel 123-degree ultra-wide lens.
It is powered by Exynos 7904 14nm SoC, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo), rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging, similar to the M20.
Samsung Galaxy M30 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED Infinity-U display
- Octa-Core (1.8GHz dual + 1.6GHz Hexa) Exynos 7904 14nm processor with Mali-G71 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Samsung Experience 9.5
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 5-megapixel secondary camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide angle camera with 123-degree wide-angle lens
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension: 159 x 75.1 x8.4mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy M30 comes in Gradation Blue and Gradation Black colors, is priced at Rs. 14990 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 17,990. It will be available exclusively from Amazon.in as well as Samsung India online store starting from March 7th.