After Oxygen OS developer build and Open Beta updates based Android 10, OnePlus just announced that it has started rolling out OxygenOS 10.0 stable update for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro smartphones. This comes before the launch of OnePlus 7T smartphone launch on September 26th, which will run OxygenOS 10.0 out of the box. OnePlus should also confirm the roll out details for older OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 5 series phones at the launch event next week.
We have not received the update on our units yet, but OnePlus said that the OTA update will roll out in batches to limited number of users today and will have a broader roll out in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. As usual, it added that using VPN to download this build might not work as the roll out Is not based on regions and is randomly pushed out to a limited number of devices. Check out the complete change log below.
- Upgraded to Android 10
- Brand new UI design
- Enhanced location permissions for privacy
- New customization feature in Settings allowing you to choose icon shapes to be displayed in the Quick Settings
- Full Screen Gestures
- Added inward swipes from the left or right edge of the screen to go back
- Added a bottom navigation bar to allow switching left or right for recent apps
- Game Space
- New Game Space feature now joins all your favorite games in one place for easier access and better gaming experience
- Smart display
- Intelligent info based on specific times, locations and events for Ambient Display (Settings – Display – Ambient Display – Smart Display)
- Now possible to block spam by keywords for Message (Messages – Spam – Settings -Blocking settings)
Also, check out the new Android 10 features on OnePlus 7 from our FoneArena Tamil YouTube channel.