Vivo just launched the V17 Pro smartphone in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED 20:9 Full View display with 91.65% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 675 with 8GB of RAM and runs Android Pie with Funtouch OS 9 on top. On the back there is a 48-megapixel primary camera along with an 8-megapixel 120° ultrawide sensor that can also shoot 2.5cm Super Macro, 13-megapixel telephoto lens for 2x optical and 10x digital zoom and a 2-megapixel camera for portrait. There is a 32-megapixel pop-up front camera with super night mode for better low-light selfies and a
It has a glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection, has 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, but doesn’t have a microSD slot. It features an in-display fingerprint scanner, and packs a 4100mAh battery with Vivo’s 18W Dual-Engine Fast Charging.
Vivo V17 Pro specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Schott Xensation UP glass protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 11nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP primary camera with f/1.78 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX582 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, 6P lens, Dual LED flash + 8MP 120° ultra wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture with 2.5cm Super Macro + 13MP Telephoto lens for 2X Optical zoom, 10X digital zoom, f/2.5 aperture, 2MP for portrait with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP wide-angle front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 105° ultra wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 74.7x159x9.8mm; Weight:201.8g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C port
- 4100mAh (typical) battery with 18W Dual-Engine Fast charging
The Vivo V17 Pro comes in Midnight Ocean and Glacier Ice colors, is priced at Rs. 29,990 and will be available for pre-order from Flipkart and Amazon online as well as offline stores starting today, September 20th and will go on sale from September 27th.
- One-time screen replacement on purchase and activation of V17Pro till 8th October’19
- 10% cashback with HDFC and ICICI Bank Credit Card, Debit Card & HDFC Consumer loans EMI transactions
- Zero down payment with HDB with additional 10% cashback by making down payment from any bank credit card
- Zero down payment with Bajaj on 6 months tenure
- Zero down payment with IDFC First Bank on 8 months tenure with additional 5% cashback on making down payment from any bank credit card
- Zero down payment with Home Credit with 6 months tenure
- Gifts worth INR 1,999 on an exchange of any old smartphone via vivo- Cashify application
- Assured buyback of 50% value for Vodafone Idea customers.
Commenting on the launch, Nipun Marya, Director Brand Strategy, vivo India said:
We are super excited to bring the V17Pro as the latest addition to our existing V-series portfolio. vivo V-series has always been at the forefront of camera innovation, and the all-new V17Pro will take the camera experience to a whole new level. Thanks to its 32MP Dual Pop-up front camera, customers will be able to capture selfies even in low-light without any loss in details. As a global technology company, we love innovating; and shall continue to set benchmarks and create a memorable experience for our customers.