Update: September 10, 2019 — Vivo has confirmed that it will launch the V17 Pro smartphone in India on September 20th.
Earlier: Vivo recently started teasing its upcoming V17 Pro smartphone in India and Indonesia. Now the press images and specifications of the phone has surfaced. This shows a 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint scanner, quad rear cameras that includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel depth sensor and 2-megapixel could be for macro. There is a 32-megapixel wide-angle + 2-megapixel depth pop-up front cameras. It is said to be 9.8mm thick and weigh 202 grams.
Vivo V17 Pro rumored specifications
- 6.44-inch (2440 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 11nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9
- Dual SIM
- 48MP primary sensor with f/1.78 aperture + 8MP 120° ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture+ 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP for macro
- 32MP wide-angle front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 2MP secondary camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C port
- 4100mAh (typical) battery with fast charging
The Vivo V17 Pro has surfaced to two colors with gradient finish on the back.