Motorola has launched Moto E6s, the company’s latest smartphone in the E series in India, as it had promised. It was introduced as E6 Plus at the IFA last month and packs a 6.1-inch HD+ Max Vision display, is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 with 4GB RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie), features a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2-megapixel camera and an 8-megapixel front camera.
The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, dedicated dual SIM and a microSD slots and packs a 3000mAh removable battery.
Moto E6s specifications
- 6.1-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19.5:9 Max Vision IPS display with 420 nit brightness
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 155.6x 73.1x 8.6mm; Weight: 149.7g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- P2i water-repellent nano-coating
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Micro USB
- 3000mAh removable battery with 10W charging
The Moto E6s comes in Rich Cranberry and Polished Graphite colors, is priced at Rs. 7,999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from September 23rd. It comes with Rs. 2200 cashback (in the form of vouchers) for Jio customers and Cleartrip vouchers worth Rs. 3000.