Update: The Mi Band 4 will launch on September 17th on Amazon.in.
Xiaomi already confirmed that it will launch new TVs at an event in India on September 17th. Today the company has confirmed the launch of Mi Band 4 in India on September 17th, as expected. It was introduced in China back in June, has a 0.95-inch AMOLED color touch screen display, which is 39.9% bigger than the predecessor so that it can display more characters and is protected by 2.5D scratch-resistant glass. It has 77 different watch faces and is also 5ATM water resistant so that you can take it for swimming under 50 meters.
The Mi Band 4 has 6-axis high-precision sensor and comes with 6 sports modes, can track swimming data in real time, and supports smart stroke recognition.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 specifications
- 0.95-inch (120 x 240 pixels) AMOLED 24bit color touch screen display with up to 400 nits brightness, 2.5D scratch-resistant glass
- Shows time, steps, heart rate, activities, weather, notifications from apps, calls and more
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor
- Monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep, Sedentary reminder
- Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro, Capacitive Wear Monitoring Sensor
- 22.1g ultra light body
- 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- 135mAh Li Ion polymer battery with up to 20 days of usage
The company also said that it will also launch its largest TV yet in India, bigger than 50-inch screen size. This could be the 70-inch Redmi TV 4K TV with HDR support that was introduced in China recently. It has PatchWall with Android TV. It was introduced in China for 3799 yuan (US$ 532 / Rs. 38,120 approx.). We should know the price next Tuesday.