Along with its Redmi Note 8 series, Xiaomi’s Redmi brand also introduced its first Redmi TV, as it had promised. It has a large 70-inch 4K screen with HDR support, has minimal bezels, 6th generation quality engine, quad-core 64-bit high-performance Amologic processor, PatchWall artificial Intelligence voice and Bluetooth voice remote control. It has a separate cavity speaker, Dolby Atmos and let you cast content to the phone with just by scanning the QR code on the TV using your phone.
Redmi TV specifications
- 70-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, HDR 10
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core Amologic Cortex A53 processor with 750MHz Mali-450MP3 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, 3 x HDMI, 2 x USB, S/PDIF
- Supports H.264, Real, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- DTS audio, Dolby Audio
The Redmi TV is priced at 3799 yuan (US$ 531 / Rs. 38,130 approx.) and will go on sale in China from September 10th.