HONOR, in addition to HONOR 20S, also introduced the HONOR Play 3 smartphone in China. It has a 6.39-inch HD+ punch hole screen with an 8-megapixel camera inside the 4.5mm small hole and minimal bezels for up to 90% screen-to-body ratio. The phone is powered by Kirin 710F Soc with up to 6GB of RAM, runs Android Pie with EMUI on top and has a 48-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and a 2-megapixel depth of field lens. It doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor and comes only with face unlock. It has a gradient back and packs a 4000mAh battery.
HONOR Play 3 specifications
- 6.39-inch (1560×720pixels) HD+ All-View display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710F 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, 4GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.1.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP Ultra Wide Angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP lens with f/2.4 aperture for portrait shots
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 159.81×76.13×8.13mm; Weight: 176g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, microUSB
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery with 10W charging
The HONOR Play 3 comes in Black, Blue and Red colors, is priced at 999 yuan (US$ 139 / Rs. 10,060 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, and the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage and 6GB RAM with 64GB storage versions cost 1299 yuan (US$ 181/ Rs. 13,080 approx.), each. It is now available for order and will be available from September 17 in China.