Honor MagicBook Pro 2019, successor of last year’s MagicBook was introduced back in July along with the HONOR 9X series, today the company has introduced new Ryzen version of the laptop with Vega 8 Graphics. Other features including a 16.1-inch Full HD display with 4.9mm narrow bezels and a screen-to-body ratio of 90%, 8GB RAM and up to 512GB SSD are similar.
It has an all-metal aluminum alloy body, features two custom-made fans that increases the air flow to keep the notebook cool offering a better heat discharge. The notebook has a 57.4Wh battery that promises up to 10 hours of battery life.
HONOR MagicBook Pro 2019 Ryzen specifications
- 16.1-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 100% sRGB
- 2.1GHz AMD Ryzen 5 3550H (up to 3.7GHz) with AMD Radeon RX Vega 8 GPU / 2.3GHz AMD Ryzen 7 3750H (up to 4.0GHz) with AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 GPU
- 8GB / 16GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- 1MP HD webcam, built-in dual digital microphones
- Fingerprint unlock
- Dimensions: 369mm X 234mm X16.9mm; Weight: 1.7kg
- USB Type-C x 1, USB 3.0 (Type A) x 3, HDMI x 1
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0
- 3.5mm audio jack, microphone combo, Dolby Atmos
- 56Wh battery with 8.5 hours of battery life
The HONOR MagicBook Pro Ryzen Edition comes in Glacial Silver color, is priced at 4999 yuan (US$ 699 / Rs. 50,350 approx.) for the Ryzen 5, 8GB RAM and 512GB storage version, Ryzen 5, 16GB RAM and 512GB storage version costs 5199 yuan (US$ 727 / Rs. 52,360 approx.) and the Ryzen 7, 8GB RAM and 512GB storage version costs 5199 yuan (US$ 727 / Rs. 52,360 approx.. The Linux version with Ryzen 5, 8GB RAM and 512GB storage costs 4399 yuan (US$ 615 / Rs. 44,285 approx.). It is available for order and goes on sale in China from September 23rd and the Linux version will be available from September 25th.