HUAWEI’s HONOR brand has introduced HONOR 20S, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in China, as it had promised. It has a 6.26-inch FHD+ All-View display with 91.7% screen-to-body ratio and an 32-megapixel in-screen front camera, is powered by Kirin 810 7nm SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and runs Android Pie with Magic UI on top. It has a 48-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and a 2-megapixel macro lens.
The phone has a gradient finish on the back, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 3750mAh battery with support for 20W fast charging.
HONOR 20S specifications
- 6.26-inch (2340×1080 pixels) FHD+ All-View display, 412 PPI, 96% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Kirin 810 7nm (2x 2.27GHz Cortex-A76 +6 x 1.88GHz Cortex-A55) processor with ARM Mali-G52 MP6 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Magic UI 2.1.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, AIS, 8MP Ultra Wide Angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.25×73.97×7.87mm; Weight: 172g
- USB Type-C audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3750mAh (typical) / 3650mAh (minimum) battery with 20W fast charging
The HONOR 20S comes in Black, Blue and White colors, is priced at 1899 yuan (US$ 265 / Rs. 19,129 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 2199 yuan (US$ 307 / Rs. 22,150 approx.). It will go on sale in China from today.