Samsung just launched the Galaxy A10s smartphone in the ‘A series’ in India, an improved version of the A10 that was launched earlier this year. It was announced earlier this month and packs a 6.2-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, is powered by new Exynos Octa-Core processor and runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots and an 8-megapixel front camera with face unlock.
The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner that the Galaxy A10 lacks, features dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and a 4000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Specifications
- 6.2-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ Infinity-V display
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.0GHz + Quad 1.5GHz) Exynos processor
- 2GB RAM with 32GB Storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension:156.9 x 75.8 x 7.8mm; Weight: 168g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4,000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy A10s comes in Blue, Green, Red and Black colors, is priced at Rs. 9,499 for the 2GB RAM + 32GB storage variant and the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant costs Rs. 10,499. It will be available from tomorrow, August 28, 2019 across all retail stores, e-Shop, Samsung Opera House and all major leading online channels.
Commenting on the launch, Aditya Babbar, Director, Mobile Business, Samsung India, said:
As a global technology leader, we are committed to provide meaningful innovations to our consumers. Galaxy A10s has been developed for Indian millennials who are looking for a great display, superior camera, long-lasting battery and fingerprint scanner. Galaxy A10s is a complete package of great looks and top performance.